• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge Shipping and Handling

In my checkout there is lets say:
    £1.50 shipping
    £1.00 handling.

Is it possible to hide the handling charge but include it with the shipping charge?

J

First thing to do is take 15 seconds longer and be aware of which forum you are posting in. By doing it in the correct forum, it means we have all little bits of information on the same subject together. If someone searches that forum they will then find the info also.

Secondly, the obvious thing seems to get rid of the handling charge and up all shipping bands by that amount. Before you start to think about that idea and whether someone will get charged more, they won't as they only ever get charged from the one shipping band, unless of course your shipping is a mixture of all sorts.

Comment

If I ever saw (which I never have) a handling charge on a site I would not buy from it.

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
        If I ever saw (which I never have) a handling charge on a site I would not buy from it.
        Thats why I want to hide it.

What I want is to keep the weight charges that I have but also add a one off charge of £1 for every order (regardless of how many items have been ordered) added to the SHIPPING costs.

Still cant seem to manage it though.

Originally posted by leehack
        First thing to do is take 15 seconds longer and be aware of which forum you are posting in. By doing it in the correct forum, it means we have all little bits of information on the same subject together. If someone searches that forum they will then find the info also.
        Sorry for originally posting
        Sorry for posting in the wrong forum. I had always accessed this forum via a bookmark and therefore I had not realised that there was a shipping specific forum as well.

Comment

Add a pound to each shipping band like i mentioned.

Comment

Working...
          X