No announcement yet.

Logged in customer prices not appearing in Best Seller and New Product lists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Logged in customer prices not appearing in Best Seller and New Product lists

Hi
    I'm using the 'Mini Best Seller Layout' on my brochure homepage and in the right hand column on my catalog pages. I'm also using the 'Mini New Products Item' in the right hand column of the brochure home page.
    The layouts are virtually unchanged from default, I've just commented out the full product description.

When customer login, on the brochure homepage trade prices are not displayed in the best seller or new products areas, however if you go to an acatalog product page, the retail and trade prices are displayed in the right hand column in the best seller list.

I'm guessing this might be a bug because the problem occurs on the brochure homepage but not on product pages. I've had a call raised with Actinic support for a week, but no joy yet.

Anybody any idea? Website is www . hoyles . com you can login via the Trade Customers link in the left hand menu using user name test1 and password test1.

Thanks
    Last edited by Wiseman; 21-Aug-2007, 09:25 PM. Reason: Title too long!
    Stephen Hoyle

Hoyles Electronic Developments

http://community.actinic.com/showpos...&postcount=100

Comment

I don't think that will solve the problem.

The problem is that logged in customers don't get to see their prices in Best sellers or New Product lists if those lists are placed on the brochure home page (or probably any brochure page). They only get to see their prices in the best sellers or new products list if those lists are located on a catalog page.

Actinic support have now responded saying that this is by design and have added it to the wish list. Surely this is a bug and/or should be treated as such!
      Stephen Hoyle

Hoyles Electronic Developments

Comment

Working...
      X