problem with dop down menus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

problem with dop down menus

I am in the middle of creating a website where some products have several different options, so I've put these in a drop down menu as choices in attributes. However, when you click on the drop down box when previewing the website, it only displays the top 4 in the list. Does anyone know why this is, or how this has happened?

Thanks.
    Tom

previewing it where?
    design tab? content tab preview? offline browser preview? or when viewing it online and uploaded?
    Tracey

Comment

offline preview and when it's uploaded to the web.

Comment

If you have a live site, then posting the URL of a problem page and a note of what Choices should be visible will help a lot.
        Norman - www.drillpine.biz
        Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

How have you added them? Have you got Component--->Attribute-->Choice or just Attribute-->Choice.

I may be wrong but it sounds like you've got Component--->Attribute-->Choice. If so, check what your layout is set to. If it's set to Component layout with selectable permutations, make sure you've added all the permutations.

Comment

Yeah, I've got component > attribute > choice. Is that right? How do you mean make sure I've added all the permutations?

Comment

Ah actually, I see what I've done now - I didn't have valid ticked in the valid field in the permuations tab.

Comment

Working...
              X