Prices not showing on cart pages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prices not showing on cart pages

I have upgraded from V7 single site to V8 multi site.

I have just been informed by a customer that some of my products do not display the price or cost on the cart or checkout pages.

Go to: http://www.blackironmongery.co.uk/ac...dow-stays.html and add to cart the 4th product down on the page. You will notice that the price columns are displayed as "--".

I have checked the layout variables in Content mode and the code in Design mode against products that do display properly and cannot see any difference.

Any clues as to how this problem is caused and, most importantly, how it can be rectified - all suggestions gratefully received.

Why duplicate? No answer means nobody knows or nobody wants to help, either way a duplicate post will achieve nothing. Actinic jump in to help on unanswered threads.

Comment

Whoops

Strictly speaking, this is not a duplicate thread as my original thread was accidently posted in V7 forum.

Comment

Did you try Malcom's recommendation in the other thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Atomic
          Strictly speaking, this is not a duplicate thread as my original thread was accidently posted in V7 forum.
          Ah gotcha, so if we put the same thread in different forums, they are not duplicates. Incredible logic. I don't know about 'whoops', i'd say 'whooooosh' is more appropriate.

With that logic i presume you have a vacuum cleaner for each room in your house?

Comment

I have seen the reply and it would seem the logical thing to do.
            However, I have checked all of the other products within the same section and whilst most are showing the prices ok there is another one that has the same problem.
            Before I do anything else I am going to select some products from the store at random to see how big the problem really is.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
              With that logic i presume you have a vacuum cleaner for each room in your house?
              lol Lee

Mind you, the more threads there are the better the chance of us getting stitched up!
              Fergus Weir - teclan ltd
              Ecommerce Digital Marketing

SellerDeck Responsive Web Design

SellerDeck Hosting
              SellerDeck Digital Marketing

Comment

I use the same vacuum cleaner for all my rooms.
                however, I use a different nozel end for different floor types.

Comment

Stored on the vac or in the rooms themselves?
                  Not a bad response though, like your style.

Comment

This may or may not be the same problem you are having, but I have a similar issue sometimes.

I have prices linked to an external spreadsheet. Occasionally I will forget to tick the "use external data" box when adding or working on a product - which leaves the price field blank (or wrong if one was entered when I added the product). I've had Actinic v6, v7 and am now upgrading to v8 and it seems to be the same for all of them. Hope that helps.
                    Kirk Pruitt
                    Zims Autotechnik
                    Bedford, Texas

Comment

Check your pricing model, firstly on the main product tab, check that it is set to the model you need and then if you have set it to component pricing or product and component pricing check that the component (or hidden product if you have permutations) has a price.

Failing that, is this product a duplicate where the main product is in a hidden section.

Regards,
                      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                      Multichannel order processing
                      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
                      X