copying "in stock" level across to "max qty orderable"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

copying "in stock" level across to "max qty orderable"

For the most part, my max qty orderable number is the same as my current stock level.
    I input them like this when when adding to catalogue and the Mole end stock control mole maintains them that way.
    But, often, if I'm working at the computer, I disable the stock control mole (as it interferes with what I'm doing if it attempts to download/upload while I'm working) and so quite often I manual download and upload which doesn't update the max qty orderable (PLEASE say this is fixed for V9!!)

Is there a way, in the database, to check these 2 fields throughout the whole catalog so I can update the whole store with the correct "max qty orderable" figures as some of them are wrong and I'm getting some over-ordering because of it?

If anyone knows where I can find both these settings, I'd be eternally grateful
    I had a look...but either it's obscure or it's just late because I couldn't find it (it's not in the obvious "product" table!)

Cheers
    Tracey
    Tracey

so quite often I manual download and upload
    Instead of doing this, just click on the run default now button on the stock control mole, and let it handle the upload/download.

I'll write you a little program to reset those values.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

I've emailed it you.

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
      X