Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help with Discounts

Hi all,
    I am using Actinic to be the eCommerce end to our business management software and need to create customer discounts as follows:

Each customer has its own set of discounts by product group [motors, pumps, etc.].
    E.g. Customer ABC, may get 10% off Motors, 5% off Pumps, etc. while customer EFG gets 5% off Motors and 0% off pumps.

The product groups are unlimited.

How can I get Actinic to mimick this?
    Any help would be appreciated, as I can't seem to work it out from the user guide and playing about!
    Thanks,
    Gary.

Tech support have solved it for me thanks.

I can import prices by customer group using the 'Price' label in the import file.

Comment

Hi Gary,

The only way to do this is to have customer groups for individuals that have manually generated prices for each product. This can be done on a per product basis on the 'prices' tab of the product details.

If you have a product group setup and also have a product that has the alternate group displaying, I would suggest running an export 'File | Export' and then use the format you see in the hierarchical file created to input the prices for each product group. It is a drawn out process that can be slightly automated if you have a source to create the groups and the individual prices, you can then link to this external spreadsheet and use it to update Actinic. Details on external linking can be found in 'Help | Help Topics'.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
      X