Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatically sending orders to third parties for direct shipping

Hi all,

We've just had an enquiry for an online shop where the business would not keep any stock in house but rather would like to automatically send orders to various third parties for direct shipping. The destination third party for the orders would depend on what was actually ordered obviously and, potentially, a single order could be sent to more than one manufacturer for shipping.

Payment would be taken online via a PSP so basically, they would like the ordering part of the shop to pretty much run itself without the need for any intervention from them.

Creating the shop would obviously not be a problem and exporting the orders out from Actinic into some other handling system we could do too (automating this process would be good as well) but how the handling system might work is where we have to put our thinking caps on and I was wondering if anyone out there already had experience of this kind of thing and if so, whether they could point us in the right direction to start.

Many thanks.

Angi
    OXLink Web Design (Oxford)
    Actinic developers since version 3
    01865 361696

Hi

I dont think this is possible from within Actinic, from the software all you can do is get receipt copies to be sent to multiple email addresses that is all, So if any one else knows of a patch that does what Angi wants please let us know.

Kind Regards
    Kiran Chandran
    Technical Support - SellerDeck
    http://www.sellerdeck.co.uk/

Further help can also be found at http://community.sellerdeck.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27

Comment

We've automated this using Mole-End one stop order processing

Comment

Hi Jo,

Many thanks for the heads up on Mole End. I was having a look at their stuff before but I didn't think it was quite what we were looking for. If you're using their software to achieve what we're looking for though, I'll give them another go.

Many thanks.

Angi
        OXLink Web Design (Oxford)
        Actinic developers since version 3
        01865 361696

Comment

Working...
        X