Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No search page, checkout, login page or sitemap

Hi people,

This has been annoying me for days, i created a new site in v8, not uploaded yet, most things work ok. The big issue is the generation of the sitemap, login page, search result page, search box page checkout pages, i know this is all controlled by cgi or perl but sureley i should be able to see these on the local machine in preview mode? I'm using the smart theme, if i change the layour of the login page for example in design options, i do get the login fields generated but in a completely different layout, i'm assuming at some point when customising i have done something that's broken the current layout.

Hope someone can help with this!

Marc O'Neill

Next issue!

Update,

Well, i managed to sort most things out it was a layout problem i changed Mainarea to Innerlayout and everything seems to be working apart from the search. I can see the search results page layout in preview mode but when it comes to viewing on the site it returns a page cannot be found error, as i said, the site isn't live yet but if i can give you access to the site on the server by giving you details so you can change your host file.

Regards

Marc O'Neill

p.s. Thanks for your help on this.

Comment

Working...
    X