Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Link - sage

Hi.
    1. How can I make it so that when I export date into SageLine50 the customer email address is imported into the 'customer contact' box in my sales order record?
    2. Also when it imports an ordered product with a legthy description, it makes another product line in the sage order under 'M' message line. Is there any way to rectify this?
    3. One last question: Every time I upload site or take a snapshot it comes up with the following message:

A page named 'C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Actinic\SiteFolder\Site1\SiteHTML\info_ACCA_F3_ST.html' has already been generated for the extended info page 'F3 Financial Accounting - Study Text - (International Stream)'. The same page name is used for the extended info page 'F3 Financial Accounting - Study Text' and therefore the previously created page will be overwritten.

Do you wish to continue the upload?

If I click no the whole process aborts and closes down. I click yes and this message repeats itself about 8-9 times (I presume for every product I have) before it continues to backup/upload. Can anyone shed any light on how to get rid these messages?

Thanks for your help guys!

well thanks for the help guys!

Comment

Jim perhaps no one knows the answer

try contacting support, advice on this forum is offered by other actinic users, not actinic

Comment

Working...
      X