Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shopping cart integration

hello.

i hope someone here can help me with a major problem i'm having with my actinic catalogue v8 software. the following link: http://www.wiperblades-direct.co.uk/...CTION=SHOWCART will describe the problem much better than i can but basically what is happening is:

the update , save etc. etc. buttons have disappeared ... i suppose this is just a design issue but wouldlike advice on this anyway.

if you click checkout no webpage appears

if you click paypal checkout then nothing appears here either

someone suggested that it may be the ssl settings but i really am lost with this and would appreciate some advice on the above points so i can begin selling.

look forward to speaking with you.

regards,
    fraser

the update , save etc. etc. buttons have disappeared
    They are there you have set the colours to the same as the background.

Comment

Your whole site is a bit of a mess - try compacting your database and then refreshing the whole site.

Comment

thanks for the advice. can you tell me firstly how i can change the colour of just those links and also how i can compact and refresh the whole site?

thanks

Comment

loose the image in bestsellers its 5489.92 kB (5621680 bytes)

Comment

thank you. i have done what you have suggested and now the images display as i need them to and i have removed the large image.

i am still struggling with the shopping cart part though. i know it must be quite simple to do but i cannot figure it out.

would anyone like to do it forme for a fee?

Comment

Top tip - get your telephone number on your site and make sure that your contact form works - also you have elected not to allow emails on the forum

Comment

Working...
              X