Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic doesn't propose the good shipping mode

Hi. I have a problem on the website.
    If I choose a billard table (Reference DOM6), add it on the basket, go to checkout, give the delivery and invoice address country, Actinic proposes the shipping mode : transport routier. It is OK, as this table is linked to this shipping mode by the zone class table. Arrive here, I cancel the order. So basket is empty. I order a cheap product (less than 100 euros) : Actinic propose by default the same shipping mode : transport routier, instead of proposing the cheapest one. It seems to keep in memory the last choice ! I cannot understand why ?
    Thanks
    Didier
    www.supreme.fr

It is remembered as the next time you visit, it is likely that you will want to choose the same method of shipping. A pain in the derriere at times i agree, not a lot you can do about it though if they are allowed to save cookies to speed up the shipping process.

Comment

Thank you Lee, I thought I can ask Actinic not to keep this information. Thanks
      Didier
      www.supreme.fr

Comment

I believe it is also controlled by the "remember me" checkbox invoice address page. But I may be wrong here.
        Zoltan
        Actinic Software
        www.actinic.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X