No announcement yet.

Changing the price of multiple products

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You might want to address your banner Jan, it's the only one being blocked on that page by advert image banning thingymajig. Just one big red box for me.[
    Thanks Lee, I'll have a word with Actinic today - the difference between that one and the others is the link calls into our affiliate scheme unnecessarily, so maybe that is why.

I think that user opinion is really important - we have reviews on our website and also tend to be objective when people call, so if I don't think that a product is right for someone I'll recommend an alternative and certainly wouldn't try to sell it to them just to earn a few pounds. That's also why I think that it's important to be able to trial software in house because that is when you realise that actually it's perfect for you, or actually it's not what you need at all.

There are a lot of new plugins coming onto the market at the moment (ironically one of which is a copy of my some of my software - not actinet) but hey competition is a great market maker, my only advice would be to be careful with software that updates your database, the Actinic database is a delicate little thing. For example, if any extra fields are added to the product table, all will seem to work well until you move a product and the data in the added fields will dissapear, there are lots of quirks like this in Actinic. We are always very very careful with updates and some of our products are limited because of this but I'd rather have limited functionality that I know will not have any adverse effects on the system.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
    X