Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Importing Customer message

Hi All

Is there a way of importing the customer message (Trade and Retail) when importing my csv file? - I cant see a field for this?

Thanks

Paul
    Flooring Sales Ltd
    Flooring Sales Ltd - Wood and Laminate Flooring Company
    Hadlow Flooring
    Herga Flooring

Youi can do this but you have to use the hierarchical import.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Customer Message

I am attempting to use hierachical import to add two different customer messages to my records. I have setup the following hierachical import file:

Line 1: Header: Section,Section name
      Line 2: Header: Product,Product Reference
      Line 3: Header: Price,Customer Group,Customer Message
      Line 4: Section,"My Floors"
      Line 5: Section,"Wood Planks"
      Line 6: Product,AB123XY
      Line 7: Price,Trade,<font face=verdana color=#336600><b>Trade price per sqm = £1.99 (exc VAT)</font></b>
      Line 8: Price,Retail,<font face=verdana color=#336600><b>Retail price per sqm = £2.99 (exc VAT)</font></b>
      Line 9: End, Section
      Line 10: End, Section

However, when I try to import this Actinic only imports the Trade message and does gives me the following error:

Line 8: The price for a single item can only be imported in the product details, this line has been ignored.

So how is it possible to import both prices if each price line must be unique?
      Flooring Sales Ltd
      Flooring Sales Ltd - Wood and Laminate Flooring Company
      Hadlow Flooring
      Herga Flooring

Comment

I have responded to this on the other thread you raised on the subject.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X