Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Streamline.net Problem

Hi,

I can't seem to use the Wizard feature - the hosting space is with Streamline.net

I have get as far as putting the ftp locations and user details in and then it fails on the next step, stating their is an error on the server.

Any ideas, what to do. I am just trialling v8 - and with V7 i dont have any problems.

For reference i have read the posts on the subject of streamline, but havent been able to fix this.

Any thoughts would be great appreciated.

Regards

Z
    UK Mobile Phone Accessories

Zahir

This has been covered a number of times, try searching

D

Comment

Darren good evening,

I did search - there was mention of permissions and a software called putty - but i'm still having difficulty.
      UK Mobile Phone Accessories

Comment

I am just trialling v8 - and with V7 i dont have any problems.
        if you can upload v7 to streamline but not 8, then the problem is probably not hosting.

There are posts from people who also have had issues with v8 uploading when 7 was fine but i can not remember how they were resolved. a search might throw up some ideas for you

additionally Zee_b you aren't giving us enough info to help.

you say you've searched, but what have you tried?

if you have searched well you will have read that most people who have upload issues are asked to post network settings - you haven't done this.

you mention you have difficulties with permissions - but what problem do you have?

and you mention putty, why is this a problem?

For us to help you need to provide us with solid info ...

Comment

Working...
        X