Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pending Payment service provider tab in Actinic

Hi There,

One of my clients said that a customer of his complained that his order had not arrived and we found the order in the Pending Payment service provider tab in Actinic.

My client uses Secure Trading for transactions and in their system this customer had made a successful payment so I wondered how he might have got in the pending tab and if it was successful why hadn't he been moved to the completed tab?

Any answer on this would be great.

Thanks

Angi
    christopherpiperwines.co.uk
    skatewarehouse.co.uk
    progrow.co.uk
    cheeksandcherries.co.uk

because the payment file neve got written o the server. So when actinic downloaded the orders this file was not present.

I have had this in the past, it happens very rarely and i am sure someone here could explain the technicalities, but most of the time it will be because somewhere there was a time out.

D

Comment

I get this with Protx. Customers complain that goods have not arrived and I find them sitting in payment pending. I do get some customers who contact me when they get a message along the lines of '..your payment has been sucessful but the vendor may not be aware, please contact them...' they are sitting in payment pending but because of this alert I can find them and change their status. I wonder if some of these others that are languising in payment pending also get this warning but do not bother responding to it. I have to say that when I do come across them I say that the item must be lost in the post and will send a second order out. I know some of you may frown on this but I feel it is better to say this than to admit that their payment had got 'lost'. Customers are twitchy enough about the security of their card details as it is. I try to cross check all pending payments to check that they are failures but this really depends on how much free time is available.

Comment

Depending on the quantity and value of PSP Pending, it may be worth changing your fullfillment process to make time to follow these up. Every one is a lost sale that can be turned round with a little effort.
        Bill
        www.egyptianwonders.co.uk
        Text directoryWorldwide Actinic(TM) shops
        BC Ness Solutions Support services, custom software
        Registered Microsoft™ Partner (ISV)
        VoIP UK: 0131 208 0605
        Located: Alexandria, EGYPT

Comment

Originally posted by Novicebuild
          When I do come across them I say that the item must be lost in the post and will send a second order out. I know some of you may frown on this but I feel it is better to say this than to admit that their payment had got 'lost'. Customers are twitchy enough about the security of their card details as it is.
          I have used similar excuses in the past, thankfully this is a very rare occurance so, if it was frequent it would probably have worn very thin by now

D

Comment

Working...
          X