No Products Found bounce delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Products Found bounce delay

How can the bounce delay of the "No matching products found" page be increased (or disabled at a push if necessary) when nothing is found via the simple search? I need to insert a rather complex message in there and the user needs time to read.

I thought this had been covered before but unable to locate.

MS v8.5.0

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

SearchScript.pl

line 1716 i think is the 'no results found' (line 1194 is similar and used for a search error?)

my ($status, $sError, $sHTML) = ACTINIC::BounceToPageEnhanced(5, ACTINIC::GetPhrase(-1, 1962)...

pretty sure the BounceToPageEnhanced timing is hard coded here at 5 seconds - just change it to whatever you need it to be. haven't tested fully as it'd need an upload...

Comment

Cheers Dave - I will have a play with the "5" and post back.

Bikster

Comment

Finally got around to testing and yes indeed the "5" gives the bounce delay in seconds.. thanks again Dave

Bikster

Comment

One for the KB perhaps.

Comment

Hi guys

Does anyone know how to remove the bounce page entirely for searches with no results?

i would rather have no bouce at all, and the search box presented underneath to invite another search. As it is, once you have made a few 'no hit' searches it gets tedious quite quickly

any thoughts would be very much appreciated

B

Comment

Put an hour in?

Comment

Working...
              X