Gripe about offline ordering of products with choices

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gripe about offline ordering of products with choices

All of my products on site that have component/attribute/choice set up have associated products with no orderline for main product.

This works all fine and dandy for online orders with the associated product being placed into the cart.

However, if I order the same way offline, it details the main product, component, attribute and choice names on the order/invoice.

It's fine if I navigate to the hidden associated product but these are not always as easy to locate.
    If I select the main product in the offline order, and make my choice using the checkboxes, it doesn't use the associated product details on the order (although it does, thanksfully, manage its stock!)

Should it work this way?
    Tracey

Tracey,

I am not quite sure if i should but will run this past development on Monday for you.

Kind regards,
    Bruce King
    SellerDeck

Comment

thanks Bruce. Much appreciated
      Tracey

Comment

Tracey,

An update, dev are testing this but online and offline behaviour should be the same, most probably a bug. I will keep you updated.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

ok Bruce, thanks
          good to know it's not just me anyway!
          Tracey

Comment

This has been declared a bug as offline and online ordering are supposed to work in the same way. It will be fixed in a future maintenance release.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

ok thanks Bruce
              one of those times I wish I'd mentioned it earlier!
              Tracey

Comment

Working...
              X