No announcement yet.

List of peer sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the problem is, that this code uses two different types of recusion.

its not as easy as dropping in an odbc_close sadly.

also, on exit, actinic throws a 'instruction at 0xnnnnnn ref memory at 0xnnnnn. The memory could not be 'read;

and thats basically actinic telling me that something was not tidy with the php extension for actnic. but sadly, not sufficient information is given to help me out.

Comment

Hi Gabriel,

I have seen this memory error before... Had an issue a couple of weeks ago and tracked it down to a semi-colon that was missing from some custom PHP code in custom.php file (created by the user) included by the Actinic PHP file actinic_main.php - it was a semi-colon that caused a syntax error when put through a PHP compiler/interpreter, however if this semi-colon is missing (or any PHP syntax error, I suppose) when Actinic works as normal. The syntax error caused the (original) memory "read" error.

Kind regards,
      Bruce King
      SellerDeck

Comment

Hi gabriel. I have been using a similar method to rewrite the urls for best sellers and related products and have encountered the same problem as you. I had to remove the code for best sellers as is caused the actinic database to become locked during a snapshot and caused an error when exiting actinic.

I did try and connect to the actinic database using a custom dsn to force read only access to the database but it didnt seem to help much.

Its a bit of a showstopper for me.

Comment

if you find a way out, then please, email me immidiately.

my solution was to enclose the functions in ifs, that are truggered, only when a variable (set right at the top of the page) was set to true.

this way, i could disable all the database actions, by setting ti to false, allowing the snapshot to take place.

Comment

Working...
          X