Quanitity and decimal point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quanitity and decimal point

I have just noticed that people can buy 1.6 of a product. when the product is 1 single object how do i stop this?

Best regards
    James
    www.polymax.co.uk/acatalog/ number 1 for for o-rings, rubber seals, rubber cords. In Viton NBR and silicone.
    Cuddle And Carry, Baby Slings Wraps Ringslings Pouches and Carriers
    http://www.oringen.eu/ O-Ringen Rubber Koord Uitegdreven Profielen in Nitrile (NBR) Viton.

Has to be a whole number on any site i've ever built and gives an error message if you try anything but a whole number. Have you been playing with things?

Comment

Likewise I have just tried to order 1.6 of something and it just throws a cannot be added to cart error.
      Mark Ebrey
      Swimming Pool Test Strips
      Aquarium Test Strips
      Pond Test Strips
      Home Allergy Testing. Diagnose your allergy symptoms

Comment

Can you post a link to a product that shows this.

Comment

I see it on http://www.polymax.co.uk/acatalog/Si...onge_Cord.html where I can add 1.6 of somethng to the Cart. However you cannot Update, Continue or Checkout as the Cart errors then.

This is not standard Actinic behaviour and I think it may be a side effect of some Perl mods that someone has done.
          Norman - www.drillpine.biz
          Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

I would suggest reverting to original scripts from within the 'Original' folder in the installation directory. Like Norman says this is not standard behaviour, else raise a support ticket and refrence this thread so a member of the team can take a look at this for you.

Kind regards,
            Bruce King
            SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
            X