Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actinic link

Hi, tried these before but go no reply so trying again:

1. How can I make it so that when I export date into SageLine50 the customer email address is imported into the 'customer contact' box in my sales order record?
    2. Also when it imports an ordered product with a legthy description, it makes another product line in the sage order under 'M' message line. Is there any way to rectify this?
    3. One last question: Every time I upload site or take a snapshot it comes up with the following message:

A page named 'C:\Documents and Settings\User\My Documents\Actinic\SiteFolder\Site1\SiteHTML\info_ACCA_F3_ST.html' has already been generated for the extended info page 'F3 Financial Accounting - Study Text - (International Stream)'. The same page name is used for the extended info page 'F3 Financial Accounting - Study Text' and therefore the previously created page will be overwritten.

Do you wish to continue the upload?

If I click no the whole process aborts and closes down. I click yes and this message repeats itself about 8-9 times (I presume for every product I have) before it continues to backup/upload. Can anyone shed any light on how to get rid these messages?

the last issue.
    The 'F3 Financial Accounting - Study Text - (International Stream)' product...does it have duplicates?

If so, check ALL of its duplicates to ensure that have unique extended info pagenames.

Also, is it possible you've used it to copy and paste (and edit) when adding other products?? If so you'll need to check every possible "paste" of it to make sure the extended info pagenames for each one are unique too.

It's happened to me sometimes when I've either duplicated or C&Ped a product and it hasn't created a unique extended info pagename.
    Tracey

Comment

Did anyone have an answer to problem No. 2 in the original post of this thread?
      Regards
      Sally

Fashion Jewellery Wholesale - Glitzy Jewels

Comment

I think if you look at the sage product description field it is limited to quite a small number of characters - less than you can have in actinic. I can't check this as I'm at home. If this is the case then you need to think about what you'd want it to do if it can't squeeze the full description in. Putting it on a new line seems like a reasonable solution.
        Lance

www.brightkidz.co.uk

"High visibility clothing and accessories for children and adults"

Comment

Working...
        X