Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot complete payment

Hi,

this is a seriously urgent request for help! I have over 50 orders come through overnight, but the payments cannot be completed. Just tried it myself, and after the customers complete their address details and confirm they accept terms and conditions etc, they click on "next" and get presented with a screen that reads "clicknex". Nothing else. They obviously cannot get to the PSP page to leave their card details, and we don't get paid. Anybody any ideas? I really do not want to loose these orders.

Thanks
    Ian

Just occassionaly it would be nice for people to post the following information

site URL

Its a bit like going to the doctor and telling him your mum has a lump on her arse does he know what it is

Comment

Mea Culpa!

Many sorrys for this oversight! the URL is www.orchidbooks.org The orders in question are college students ordering their complements of books, for which they need to login. But the error happens for general users as well. If you want to try to login, use IPTAS and Student as username/password.
      Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
        Just occassionaly it would be nice for people to post the following information

site URL

Its a bit like going to the doctor and telling him your mum has a lump on her arse does he know what it is

pmsl

Take a chill pill, Darren!
        Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
          pmsl

Take a chill pill, Darren!
          sorry could not help it besides would have been Lee if i did not, and should i really be taking anymore pills

Sorry Ian, but tell me you wont ever forget though

Right seems to work fine for me as an unregestered customer, bounce to realex, did not need to click anything, using FF browser, cant seem to buy anything when logged in as there are no products to buy. also get a general script error when logged in and try and click on the Art & Craft section

have you got stuff excluded from registered customers

D

Comment

Hi Darran,
            you are forgiven!
            But now you have me totally baffled. I use IE7, as do most of the colleges. If you login (case sensitive!) and go to "college bundles", you should see the different colleges and what they need. That works for me and the students. Also gives you an idea of the financial magnitude of the problem! These orders are for 51 3rd years, buying their full lot of books!
            I'm not sure if the guys who tried to set this up initially did something with excluding things. I did however exclude them from any further "development" (and from the business) and got this far myself. If there is any code excluding people or products, where would I find it? I'll reckonise it for what it is, but don't know where to look.
            Why would you be able to go straigth the realex, why we can't? Could this be a cookie problem?
            Ian

Comment

OK

I went to the orchid bookshop and found ermmm nothing. OK went to the colleg bundles and manage to order and got redirected to realex.

I would suggest you clear you browser cookies, and try and get people to use a real browser and not IE

OK there are ways of excluding products from registered and non registered customers, i don use this and have no real experience, you may find get the UG and AUG a real help if you have taken this over you can download these from here

http://www.actinic.co.uk/support/downloads.htm

D

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
                try and get people to use a real browser and not IE
                helpful post of the day.....NOT!!
                Tracey

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
                  helpful post of the day.....NOT!!

Hehe spread the word

Comment

Hi guys and girls,

thanks Louise for reminding me to change the colour. It will be done with the next upload. As for use of browsers etc, what can I say? It's a bit like telling the doctor to give you a diagnosis because your mum has a lump on her arse...
                    Meanwhile, whatever magic seems to have taken place, as we received a further 4 order with payment, no problem.
                    Many thanks for your help.
                    Ian

Comment

Originally posted by IanS
                      As for use of browsers etc, what can I say? It's a bit like telling the doctor to give you a diagnosis because your mum has a lump on her arse...
                      I can see you fitting in well here Ian

Could simply be down to a server problem, either yours or theres, sometimes you just never know

D

Comment

Working...
                      X