Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordering ...

Hi all,

I wondered if this was possible, or am I missing something really obvious (wouldn't be the first time!).

Is it possible to be able to suspend 'order quantity' on one product, and have it as an option on another?

I'm currently under the impression that it is a global setting -- but obviously, could be very wrong.

Thanks again,
    Simon
    Simon Williams
    Actinic Designer v.8.5.2.0.0.0.HMVA

suspend it for what purpose?
    not allowing ordering? or "setting" an order quantity?

If you set the min order qty and max order qty to the same figure, does this disable the qty input?
    Tracey

Comment

Hi Tracey,

I'll try and clarify what I mean.

On 'product A' I want to be able to offer the box to allow the customer to enter how many of 'product A' they would like to order. "I'll have 10 of those"(!)

BUT, on 'product B', I don't want them to have an option to order more than one, and ideally I would like to have the option removed so the only option is the 'buy now' button.

Clear as mud?
      Simon Williams

Comment

Details tab of a product, min and max fields?
        If you want to hide the quantity box, then you want 2 layouts, one with it hidden and one without OR a blockif which tests when the max quantity field is set to 1, that way you can have just the one layout doing it dynamically for you.

Comment

Thanks guys ... I'm such a putts sometimes!
          Simon Williams

Comment

Working...
          X