Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stock Management / PHP parsing

Hi,

We don't use Actinic for stock management as we sell across so many platforms, instead stock is managed by the central accounting system.

We generate a file to handle products that are out of stock and I have just introduced a php script to handle that on the pages which works fine.

However, when I run the search facility it doesn't seem to properly parse the php and it shows the following:

\n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; echo "\n"; echo '
    Quantity: '; echo ''; echo ''; break; } ?> Product is currently out of Stock, we can Back Order for you."; echo "
    Our Terms and Conditions for Back Orders."; break; case 'P': echo "
    Our Terms and Conditions for Pre-Orders.
    "; echo "[Expected Release Date: 10/02/2005(date liable to change without notice)]"; break; case 'I': break; } ?>

Anyone any ideas for how I can make search function properly ?

Cheers,

Paul Bryant
    www.gameslore.com
    0800 970 2731

If you use search highlighting (Settings / Search Settings / Results), then the pages are passed through a Perl script to display the highlights. Such pages will not be seen as .php ones.

One solution is to disable highlighting.
    Norman - www.drillpine.biz
    Edinburgh, U K / Bitez, Turkey

Comment

Originally posted by NormanRouxel
      If you use search highlighting (Settings / Search Settings / Results), then the pages are passed through a Perl script to display the highlights. Such pages will not be seen as .php ones.

One solution is to disable highlighting.
      Hi Norman,

That worked perfectly. Thank you

Rgds, Paul.
      www.gameslore.com
      0800 970 2731

Comment

Working...
      X