• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot generate mailing list

Hi
    I am trying to generate an email list in Actinic version 8.5.1
    I go to Marketing>Mailing list
    filled in a date range (I know there are a number of orders in this date range) in the main tab

Clicked "Preview list and no list was generated.

I have tried several different combinations including putting in a product reference and still nothing has been generated.

I've cleared each of the screens on each Tab and still get nothing.

I am at a loss at what I am doing wrong.

Can you help?

Many thanks
    Anne

What date range do you have selected and what order status? They are both on the first tab.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan
      "Any" order status and I have tried lots of variations of dates including:
      to Oct 2nd (no from)
      from September 9th to October 2nd.

Thanks
      Anne

Comment

Could you show me a screen shot of yoiur mailing list settings - first tab only and then the preview page please.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan
          Here are the screen shots as requested.
          Many thanks
          Anne
          Attached Files

Comment

You don't have either invoice address or delivery address ticked, try ticked one or both of those and see if that makes a difference.

Regards,

Comment

Hi Jan
              That's it! I ticked the invoice address and hey presto!
              You don't know how pleased I am
              Thankyou so much for helping me.
              Kind Regards
              Anne

Comment

thanks from me too, Jan.

I have been struggling with the mailing list with similar problems to countrygirl. Ticking the invoice address box solved it. Great
                Jane Thurnell-Read
                200 Plus Weight Loss Tips

500 Plus Health And Happiness Tips

Comment

Working...
                X