Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"General User Definable 3" - Is it definable?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"General User Definable 3" - Is it definable?

Hi guys, i'm finding it hard to understand why this isn't working. I would like to have a input box after the 'how did you find this site' box. I want to use it so that people can type in a delivery date as i am finding it difficult to find alternatives. After they have ordered i would like to see what they have written within the Misc page of the order. For some reason i can't see any of the inputted text from General User Definable 3 from the website, the others work fine.

<tr>
    <td>
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22GeneralPrompt002Required%22%20%2f%3e"><span class="actrequired"></actinic:block>
    <Actinic:Variable Name="GeneralPrompt002"/>
    <actinic:block if="%3cactinic%3avariable%20name%3d%22GeneralPrompt002Required%22%20%2f%3e"><span class="actrequired"></actinic:block>
    </td>
    <td>
    <input type="text" name="GENERALUSERDEFINED" size="40" maxlength="255" value="<Actinic:Variable Name="GeneralUserDefined"/>" />
    </td>
    </tr>
    You would have thought that a delivery date option in the cart would be essential to any E-commerce package.

If anyone can help i'd be a very happy man

Check Design Text, Web site cont tab under General information is ticked Show/Required.
    Peblaco

Comment

Brilliant!

hahaha, a rookie mistake! thank you very much Louise!

Comment

Working...
      X