Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can we see the wish list??

is there an url for this? or is it a secret

i'm not being arsey, i promise, i'm just interested. 'sall.

Wonder what's at the top of the list....

If you get to see the list Gabe, it can't be cherry picked, get real, not a chance.
    Wishlist forum is the closest you will get to anything in this area young man.

Comment

For the sake of conversation and comparison Beardy Boy, why not start a thread asking forum users what their Top Six (or whatever) Wishlist Items would be?

Could be interesting.
      Football Heaven

For all kinds of football souvenirs and memorabilia.

Comment

is there an url for this? or is it a secret
        It's tricky - I guess we all know what the most requested features are (tax-inclusive pricing, a quicker way to add orders into the software, better stock monitoring, online account creation and management, gift vouchers, order histories online, Google Checkout etc.) - and those are the ones at the top of our hit list. That's just obvious.

The real ideal for us though is to eventually overhaul the whole architecture of Actinic in such a way that you aren't dependent on us dropping features on you - you can go ahead and develop them yourself. This was started with v8. v8 allows you to do loads (prices in drop down lists, checkout progress indicators, hiding out of stock options etc.) that just wasn't possible in v7. And the plan is to extend that flexibility to all areas of the software (although we will learn the lessons from v8 and not try and do everything in one go).

Right - I'll stop rambling and get back to work

Comment

Working...
        X