Not_catalog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not_catalog

Imported site had all images outside the site1 folder so imported into the NOT_CATALOG\Program Files\v7 subfolder of the site.

I modified the paths in the database to read Images\filename.jpg and duly moved all the images from the NOT_CATALOG (and those in the site1 root) into the Images subfolder. The NOT_CATALOG and subfolders were deleted. The site previews fine with the images showing correctly.

Upon uploading it is generating a duplicate filename conflict between the NOT_CATALOG\....\filename.jpg and the Images\filename.jpg

The database path in the product tables all point to Images\ and the FileList table all show SITE at the start of the path.

Any suggestions where the NOT_CATALOG path is still coming from?

v8.5.1

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

someone else reported this recently.
    not sure if their issue got resolved but they definitely had the same problem.

Not much help, I know..sorry!
    Tracey

Comment

just a thought..could you export the snapshot now that the filepaths etc are renames..and import it into a new (blank) site?
      Would that eliminate any history of the not_catalog filepaths?
      In case it's a bug or whatever

might not work..but probably wouldn't take long to test
      Tracey

Comment

Thanks Tracey - I am going back a step as it could be the fact I created in v8.5.0 .. client imported into v8.5.1 and sent back the MDB without me knowing it was v8.5.1 which I imported into v8.5.0!

Going to try and munge the v8.5.0 with the v8.5.1 onto the other installation and see what happens (knowing my luck it will be v8.10.1)

Bikster

Comment

never know...you might come up with V9 before Actinic do
          Tracey

Comment

Shh.. I will be inundated with emails if the rumours get out I have v9

Bikster

Comment

Looks good from what i've seen, new interface looks excellent.

Comment

The section navigation took me a while to grasp but the potential is stunning.

What do you think to the site map Lee?

Bikster

Comment

My initial rection was omg they listened and redid it, the page splitter should be great, can think of many ways people will use that. Agree with you on the nav too, you need a good hour or so on it, but then you see what's happening.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                    the page splitter should be great, can think of many ways people will use that.
                    I have emailed a bug on that as I managed to kill it (anything over 49 products per section) but the concept is a great plus.. 10/10 for listening to that request Chris D

Bikster

Comment

Working...
                    X