Fragments and sections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragments and sections

I have a page with a list of sections (name only section link) and a fragment on the page that will have an image and text saying something along the lines of 'click on the link that represents your start size'. But the fragment is after the section links list. It needs to be above. Can I change the order of the two somehow?

yes you can, a forum search will reveal how...

Comment

Hmm. Is that to be read like a criptic clue in an adventure game?

Search within yourself, for your path shall be revealed.

Comment

Yes, I'm not sure what to put in the search bar though.

Comment

Wow, yes. I found it. Thank you very much... old wise one.

Comment

old wise one
            Somehow i do not perceive that as a compliment

glad you searched and found though, you will find that most questions have already been asked before, although to search and find takes a lot of persistance, I find the google search inbuilt to the forum very useful

Comment

Yes, I see that now; it's just knowing what to put in the search bar.

I've got another problem. My section lists are the 'in a box type' with just an image, but the section list on the page I have been talking about I've set to 'name only section list'. So click on the image (in a box) of product X and you go to a page with a fragment - now at the top, thanks - telling you to click on a (name only) link, but now the original link has also changed to a 'name only' - it's sitting there looking odd amongst all the boxed links. Why is this?

Comment

You can specify different layouts to the section lists ... sounds like you had a top list in place before and now have a bottom of page list ... check which layout you have assigned to the bottom layout selector.

Bikster
                SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Ok. I'm all fixed on this thread. Had just set layouts in the wrong place. You have to set the section link layout in the section itself and not in the section that the section link appears in. That sounds confusing.

Thanks for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenmind
                    That sounds confusing.
                    Best to remember that a section or subsection in Actinic = an actual page on the website .... so if you want your subsections to be shown in a specific way you need to adjust the settings for the "page" they eventually appear on.. ie their parent section.

Anyhows - glad you got it sorted.

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
                    X