X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with order software

Hi

Not had this one before.

Processing an order this morning, I clicked it as shipped, and then clicked to e-mail the customer. m/c froze. I printed the invoice, which showed the item shipped. Had to re-start Actinic (tho not the m/c), but now cannot get the order out of pending. Have tried clicking on 'complete order', and have compacted databases.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Hendrik

If you export it (right click and choose re-export orders) it should move.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Hi Jan

If I right click on the order itself, I do not get that as an option. I am using 8.3 btw.

Hendrik

Comment

It's probably not enabled, if you go to settings / business settings / order processing, you can tick an option their to enable it.

Regards,
        Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud

A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
        Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
        Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Would that be the 'Enable Export to Files' tick box, or 'Bypass Order Processing'.

First option enables the 'Export Options' button, which then brings up the File Export Settings dialogue box - that looks a bit scary!

Sorry - not being very bright here!

Hendrik

Comment

It's export options, which lets you export details of your orders into files on your computer, the dialog that pops up is just asking you for the file names for exported data to be written to, you should be ok accepting the default, so long as you have right clicked on the faulty order, you should be fine.

Regards,

Comment

Thanks Jan, that fixed it.

Hendrik
              www.grand-illusions.com

Comment

Working...
              X