Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Database Upgrade error

Tried to import orders today from another machine. Came up with this error

Failed to create new index 'nPromptID' on field(s) '[nPromptID]' in table [Checkout Prompt] - fatal error.
    Reported error was:

Invalid field definition 'nPromptID' in definition of index or relationship.

Now can't even open Actinic

PLEASE HELP
    www.asmailorder.com www.asmailorder.co.uk

this is a question for support. sorry.

Comment

It sounds as if the order import was stopped part way through, the checkout prompt table is not effected by importing orders so that upgrade instruction should not be being run.

Copy the database backup you made before importing orders into the site and try importing orders again, failling that you might need to contact support to get your database restored. If you don't have a backup of the database but did make a snapshot you can extract the database from the snapshot using winzip sometimes (copy it and rename the copy .zip before trying to open it).

Regards,
      Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
      Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
      A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
      Product Mash for Sellerdeck
      Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
      Multichannel order processing
      Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Thanks

Thank you Jan.
        I did what you said - it seems so obvious now! - and it worked a treat.
        I do find with Actinic that I seem to go round and round in circles a lot of the time and my brain is like a fishbowl - I am going around in circles and the brain is just sloshing around in there.
        Having said that, I love this forum and the people that bother to take the time to help. I just wish I knew more to be able to help others.
        Thanks again - back to the fishbowl.

Louise
        www.asmailorder.com www.asmailorder.co.uk

Comment

Working...
        X