The more you order...the cheaper it gets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The more you order...the cheaper it gets

As the title suggests, the more someone orders...the cheaper it becomes (per item).

E.g.
    Buy 5 and it costs £20 (£4 per item)
    Buy 10 and it costs £35 (£3.50 per item)
    Buy 15 and it costs £45 (£3 per item)

Is this possible in any way shape or form?

Another way would be to simply give different prices for an option chosen. E.g. if they chose 5 it would be £20, chose 10 it would be £35. Kind of like if you were selling t-shirts, choosing XS would cost less than XXL. Is this possible?

Yes, in the business version of the software you can enter quantity price breaks on the products prices tab. Where price is differerent based on size etc, you have to create hidden products for each size, give them quantity price breaks and then linkthe hidden product to the main option via a permutation of component.

That's the basics but there are more details in the help.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Sorry, could you explain this a little further.

I have the Business version, however when I click on a product, and click on the prices tab - it brings up the customer groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Romerz
        Sorry, could you explain this a little further.

I have the Business version, however when I click on a product, and click on the prices tab - it brings up the customer groups.
        Hi Romez

my first port of call if I were you is to complete 1 or 2 of the discount excercises in the help files and peek into the advanced user guide once you fully understand the core of the discounted system.

Trust me, it will save you time in the long run.

Regards
        Daren
        Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
        Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

did you just tell him to rtfm?

eeshk. the nerve ;o)

Comment

You have to set up the quantity pricing for each customer group. Search in the help for Quantity Based Pricing for more details on how to actually do it, there is no point me repeating what the manual says here.

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
            X