No announcement yet.

General comment on the use of the Actinic forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a funny sort of jigsaw because it doesn't appear to fit together or to build a picture.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by los_design
      On the other hand, it was a very clever way of boosting her site traffic for a day or two, but would that approach entice peeps to work with her?? (me being cynical? If Polly was a regular, she would know that I am )
      DJ, you are getting more cynical each and every day.

We don't know whether the rest of the team at Web Geriatric Ltd feel the same, we shouldn't brandish the company with one woman's comments.

I liked the jigsaw idea, it was novel.

Comment

I can't quite get my head around why anyone would promote their business by saying "We speak Yorkshire"

Comment

That's because you are a southerner Jo.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

that last comment needs one of these:

BOOM headshot!

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
              "We speak Yorkshire"
              I think to anyone South it means, "we have an accent you won't understand" whereas up North it means "we speak straight and to the point, no bull".

A comment to bring in the local business and alienate the rest of the country i guess. May as well put the jigsaw in the local rag.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                DJ, you are getting more cynical each and every day.
                Kindest thing said to me all day

We don't know whether the rest of the team at Web Geriatric Ltd feel the same, we shouldn't brandish the company with one woman's comments.
                Alas no, but if you sell an item and the carrier fails, who gets the blame in the customers eyes, you or the carrier??

Hows your little bundle of joy these days?
                Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
                Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by pinbrook
                  "We speak Yorkshire"

that is just too easy so I shall pull away!

Comment

Originally posted by los_design
                    Alas no, but if you sell an item and the carrier fails, who gets the blame in the customers eyes, you or the carrier??

Hows your little bundle of joy these days?
                    He's doing good thanks DJ, been having some tests to do with his liver which we think might be OK now, but we're still not too sure to be honest. The hospital despite 4 blood tests still appear a little vague. He looks perfect and all things are as they should be, just a niggle in the background etc. We will know for sure in 6 weeks time.

I've never had something that can make me smile so easily, he brightens up the most miserable of days.

Comment

Oh dear, do pass on my regards to Jonty.

Comment

Gotcha

In all seriousness, we had a similar experience with our eldest and it took ages to resolve but they do get there in the end mate.

You are not wrong, nice to see them smile and it brings everything into perspective.

Plans for more??

Comment

Mom would like a daughter, Dad would like one too, but he would like the daughter to magically appear, so he didn't have to go through labour again. We are considering adopting to be honest, i have had an urge to give a needing child a home for some time, instead of just making a new one, really not sure at this stage though.

How many you got?

Comment

2 bonny girls.

2 & 4yrs old.

Wifey wants No.3..Daddy wants a stiff drink!

Comment

Aww bless, cute ages, wait til they hit their teens lol and boyfriends are knocking the door - the most frightening part for a dad surely.

Comment

Aww bless, cute ages, wait til they hit their teens lol and boyfriends are knocking the door - the most frightening part for a dad surely.
                                Already got loads of leaflets for girls only boarding schools.

Failing that, the gun towers and sniffer dogs are on order!

Comment

Working...
                                X