• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Errant Logo Probs ...help appreciated

Hi everyone,

Please could you take a look at:-

www.p3online.co.uk

I have a problem with the main site logo appearing when you drill down through some of the the departments, for example click on processors
    and you will see what I mean.

I cannot find the setting I have changed to make this occur.

Also if anyone could point me in the right direction re moving the view cart/checkout bar up a bit or even moving it to a different place that would be a big bonus.

Best Regards,

Paul

you have set your logo as the default section image

Comment

re moving the view cart/checkout bar up a bit or even moving it to a different place that would be a big bonus.
      this was covered last week - try a search

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply, much appreciated, I have located the section you mentioned and tried to remove what was in the box for default section image however it wont let me leave it blank.

Unfortunetely I do not know what is meant to be there by default, anyone know what is in the default section image box before you play about with it.

I did try to search for the info re moving that box but didn't see anything that help. I will try again.

One again thanks for the help.

Paul

Comment

The default is theme_section_image.gif

Comment

Unfortunetely I do not know what is meant to be there by default, anyone know what is in the default section image box before you play about with it.
            take a look at site settings

or create an image to use as the default and set it in site settings

Comment

Thats great...problems solved thanks....

Unfortunetely the logo/site banner no longer appears on the home page now I have changed that setting....

In the site options general tab I have company logo image set as theme_corporate_logo.gif which I believe is correct.

Any idea's why it is not showing up anyone?

Regards,

Paul

Comment

Unfortunetely the logo/site banner no longer appears on the home page now I have changed that setting
                Looks ok to me

Comment

hmmm...works for me now too.....thanks for all the help, much appreciated...now to try to move that pesky cart box...

Regards,

Paul

Comment

Such is the success of this principle that the Company has seen unprecedented growth ever since, during which time has seen the company sponsor Burnley Football Club between 1998 and 2000.
                    IMO this is a slightly bizarre statement to promote a computer business. What has happened since 2000 - its 2007 now

Comment

works for me now too
                      Sometimes it takes a little while to see the changes you have made after upload and a refresh may be required.

Comment

[QUOTE=pinbrook]IMO this is a slightly bizarre statement to promote a computer business. What has happened since 2000 - its 2007 now[/QUOTE

Hi Jo,

Not quite sure what you mean, that statement relates to the fact we were the main shirt sponsors of Burnley Football Club between 1998 and 2000, perhaps its not that clear and could do with rewording....

Whilst im here, does anyone know what the bit in the style sheet is called that relates to the position of the view cart etc box, as I need to move it up slightly, or is it not that easy?

Regards,

Paul

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for the help/comments...understand what you mean now.

Regards,

Paul

Comment

Working...
                          X