Meta Keywords - Sort Order

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meta Keywords - Sort Order

I am running through some SEO guidance on my site, and need to change the order of my meta keywords, but Actinic seems to sort this (alphabetically) automatically for me - is there a way to disable this?
    Black Cat Watches

This I seem to remember was an early V8 bug - are you on the latest version?

Comment

I'm on version 8.5.1...
      Black Cat Watches

Comment

Odd? - but I would not worry about it as most search engines especially Google ignore them so it makes no difference to your rankings.

Comment

Google ignores keywords or the order?
          Black Cat Watches

Comment

It ignores keywords. What will have more effect on your rankings is the white on white text at the bottom of your page which it will see as a possible spam attempt - I would sort that out first before worrying about meta keywords

Comment

It ignores keywords. What will have more effect on your rankings is the white on white text at the bottom of your page which it will see as a possible spam attempt - I would sort that out first before worrying about meta keywords

Comment

Where? Nothing intentional - are you referring to the contact us, privacy policy, etc?
                Black Cat Watches

Comment

Thanks for your help - it's so confusing as everyone seems to be telling you different information...
                  Black Cat Watches

Comment

it's so confusing as everyone seems to be telling you different information...
                    Welcome to the wonderful world of SEO - the reason everone tells you a different story is that in truth no body knows the answer so they can say anything they want.

Comment

Working...
                    X