Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout / View Cart / Login Problem

Hi all,

Im not sure what has happened here but when I click on any of the Checkout / View Cart or Login the resulting pages do NOT appear to linked to a CSS file as the layout is all gobbledeegook!

This was NOT like this yesterday and I have made no changes to the site.

Any advice welcome

See http://www.cfmscotland.org/

John

Im not sure what to do here.

I was showing the site to another customer yesterday (on their machine) and everything was fine.

Back on my own machine everything looks normal in the design tab.

Its only the live version that isn't rendering correctly.

John

Comment

Have you tried clearing your cache?
      Peblaco

Comment

Hello Louise,

I tried deleting my temp internet files but without success.

When using Firefox, I am still showing login / checkout / cart pages without CSS. (see attach). This too happens with IE. Dont understand why yours is looking fine????

I am familiar with CSS although I do have difficulty understanding how Actinic links to the css file(s).

Whats confusing me most is that everything was fine yesterday (albeit on another machine). and with no changes being made to any of the files.

I will try again on my home PC if that makes any difference.

I will endeavour to make the site FF compatible in the near future but my priority just now is to get the IE rendering correctly.

Thanks,

John
        Attached Files

Comment

I have deleted all of the saved information still without success.

I also tried viewing the pages on 3 other PC's (2 of them never would have accessed the page before). All of them showing the dynamic pages pages with no css (static pages are OK)

I tried updating the website with an earlier version of the site (previous snapshot) and yet the website still remains the same.

Im very confused as the css file must be in the correct location as the home / content pages are showing correctly. Yet the dynamic pages do not seem to be linking to the css.

Any other ideas??

John

Comment

Hi John,

On checking your site there is indeed a problem with checkout pages etc. not rendering correctly.

I had a similar problem recently and found that a site "refresh" cleared the problem. Please note a site refresh is different to a normal upload update.

Go to WEB - Refresh Website.

Hope this works.

Comment

Resolved -

Hello,

I think I've found the problem.

The network settings had the catalog URL pointing to the wrong place. How this happened I have no idea as I have not opened my Actinic Program for a couple of weeks.

Anyway, reset the catalog URL and all seems to be working fine now.

Thanks for your help,

John

Comment

Working...
              X