Fragment Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fragment Link

I'm trying to create a special offers page containing product fragments, which link to the product with a "Click [LINK] (here) for more info" text, the link is created be selecting the product from the drop down menu under the Link tab - Product option. All fine and dandy so far, however when the link is followed from the website it resolves to the product parent group which contains some 50+ item not directly to the product or a small subsection listing the product, as the normal search does, this makes the product hard to spot. Am I doing something wrong? Is this a glitch somewhere?

If this has been already answered somewhere in the forum, I apologise I haven’t been able to find it.

Ian M

You'll need to link to the product anchor link. You need an 'a' before the reference .html#a8812AC
    Peblaco

Comment

Re Fragment Link

Thanks Louise,

I have tried linking directly example: https://mywebsite.com/actinic/acatal...78.html#8812AC but this still lands me at the top of the page. How do I check whether I've kept my product anchor links?

Ian M

Comment

Spot on!

Thanks Louise

Regards Ian M

Comment

Working...
        X