Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Events Calendar

Hi All,
    Please bare with me I'm new to this forum so if topics have been covered I apologise in advance. Can anyone comment on the following:

I have a new client that require cms and requires to sell concert tickets for an annual event as well as booking a venue for party events. The client requires an Events Calendar so customers can book dates for the venue and a calendar showing what dates are available and what are already booked - has anyone successfully done this within Actinic? If so, what calendar did they use?

Also I have a javascript on one of my Actinic sites that Internet Explorer does not like and places an 'Page Error' in bottom left of page. Talked to Actinic support and they told me that some javascript produces browser error messages. What causing the problem? How do you know what code is ok to use and others not? The code is in the head as a fade in fade out banner advert. Anyone recommend a script that works without problems?

HSBC has caused me hours of wasted time trying to find a problem with the payment gateway. It was an easy solution. I was given the Merchant Number but it required a GB code to placed before and after the Merchant Number but the lovely people in Indonesia did not give me this in their first correspondence so the cart was rejected every test - don't waste your time -make sure they give you the complete number with the GB code. I've ask them for a small compensation fee but I'm not holding my breath!

Thanks
    Lewis

it required a GB code to placed before and after the Merchant Number
    It only needs to be at the begining really - there are full deatils of setting up HSBC already on the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by lewis247
      Also I have a javascript on one of my Actinic sites that Internet Explorer does not like and places an 'Page Error' in bottom left of page. Talked to Actinic support and they told me that some javascript produces browser error messages. What causing the problem? How do you know what code is ok to use and others not? The code is in the head as a fade in fade out banner advert. Anyone recommend a script that works without problems?
      Thanks
      Lewis

Check out your page In FF using the developer plugin, it will tell you more about what/where the error is.

Usually quite simple usua; suspects=> you moved the onload? your deleted the saveref?

js only create errors when used incorrectly, not referred to properly or indeed in some instanced, embedded/overlapping. The above statement (in bold) IMHO is tosh!

Regards
      Daren
      Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
      Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
      X