Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

customer to pay direct into bank account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

customer to pay direct into bank account?

Hey,

I am with barclays business and setting up there ebpq thing whatever its called lol.. Also currently using paypal until I move over..

But I want to offer the customer the ablilty to pay direct into my business account via there own online banking or pay the cash in a high street bank.

I would have an email sent to them with the details they would need and a REF number to use (if you do this in a bank instead of saying cash credit it will use the ref.. like bobs account or whatever)

what payment option would I choose in ACT?

It may not sound ideal but I dont just want to offer paypal at this point because not everyone uses it.

You choose one that is currently not used and involves no integration, like cheque on delivery or alike and just change the website text to be what you want then.

Comment

Ok then i can manually email them after..... sorted.. although the reciept page button at the bottom when clicked says

Sorry, there has been a page error

The server could not complete your request.

The script or file you are trying to call may be incorrectly written.
      The host may be having a problem currently.
      If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make sure that it is spelled correctly.
      Open the kfhproductions.co.uk home page, and then look for links to the information you want.
      Click Here to try another link.

always does this.. i still get conformation emails and customer order emails with all the details etc.. :S

Comment

Working...
      X