Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forgotten password link???

Hi guys

I have had a quick look and questioned the support guys about a forgotten password link and could not believe my ears that there wasnt one, such a common thing on simple ecommerce packages. This is a pretty big thing not to have and i noticed a thread a year ago on same thing so any news on this issue being addressed. This is my first time doing one and This sofware has so much to it i couldnt believe a ears when i was told there isnt one. Anyway any news on this??

cheers

paul

You could create your own contact form or include your own email link for them to contact you, but actinic is static not dynamic, you will always have to get involved. If dynamic online database is what you want, you have the wrong product i'm afraid.

Comment

Anyway any news on this??
      If you have talked to support then you have your answer - this is a community forum not Actinic HQ.

Why not code your own?

Comment

I have had a quick look
        Then you will have seen the exact same question answered yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
          You could create your own contact form or include your own email link for them to contact you, but actinic is static not dynamic, you will always have to get involved. If dynamic online database is what you want, you have the wrong product i'm afraid.
          bingo lingo Leeski

Non-dynamic software, solution, build your own or go for the less secure, non-supported OSC

Many fonts of knowledge available if you need help.
          Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
          Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
          X