Login error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login error

If you go to this site www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk I am finding that there is an error logging in. If you try the username Z-James and password 7102 I keep getting thrown out and an error message about cookie.

I have tried several PC’s and always with the same message, I have tried changing the privacy setting to minimum and still the same.

Any suggestions as to whether this is an Actinic, browser or server error?

James
    www.butterflies-healthcare.co.uk
    www.viteyes.co.uk - vitamins for macular degeneration
    www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
    www.butterflies-eyecare.co.uk - eye drops, vitamins and other eye care products
    www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

I get:
    No such user (or invalid password...)
    for that user/login - no cookie message

Comment

Sorry the user name shoudl be: Z - James

I can't quite work it out, if I try to login with some links it works (the one in the list of 'Main Retail Pages')

but if i try the one at the top by the cart detailes it doesn't.

Even this isn't consistant though.

James
      www.natorigin.co.uk - natural/organic cosmetics and skin care for sensitive skin & eyes
      www.prescription-swimming-goggles.co.uk - optical and prescription swimming goggles

Comment

I tried logging in from a number of different pages and had no problem (including the one at the top). Have you got a specific page example that doesn't work?

Comment

i logged in from the business login at the top with no probs.
          Jenny
          Hanson Web Design
          www.hansonwebdesign.co.uk
          jenny@hansonwebdesign.co.uk
          Actinic hosting, Actinic Software, template design and re-design

Comment

Seems to be workign for me now as well.

Thank anyway

James

Comment

Working...
            X