No announcement yet.

Variables & Mole End Mash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The product records contain a product ID which can be linked to the product group name in the database, it's not a difficult piece of information to get hold of but until now, no one has needed it.

The replaceable macros in the mash (the !!name!!) ones are all defined in the program, so what we need to do is to define a new one and allow the program to populate it.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Help help mole end variables

I am so sorry to seem naive.

We have recently purchased your mole end feed software and are wanting to implement it for most of the shopping feeds.

My problem is....i really dont know how to make a variable and custom field in actinic for all the requirements.

I got actinic to talk me through putting on 'condition' several months ago...which was easy enough.

I have since included a variable for brand. However, i have noticed that i have to fill in each field for every product.

Does this apply to any other variables i may put in....ie barcode etc

I have noticed the custom vars mentioned in the mole end manual...but i am not quite sure how to implement it.

PLEASE HELP

I AM PREPARED TO PAY FOR YOUR ADVICE AND HELP

activeworkwear@gmail.com

Will

Comment

You will have to populate the fields (variables) for each product as each may need to be different. You can how ever do this in bulk after creating the variables using an hierarchical import. Set up a product with all the data then export the catalog, open it in Excel and you will see the structure. The product variables will be at the end of the product rows. Edit the values as you wish in Excel then import the hierarchical file back in. Remember to backup well first.

Comment

This mole end knowledgebase article explains how to setup variables in Actinic and the product mash.

http://moleend.helpserve.com/index.p...kbarticleid=10

When you set up the variable in Actinic you can specify that it can be set in products, sections and site, if you do this then if you have a section that contains products with the same brand then you can enter the brand at section level and the products will pick it up. You can also set a default value for a custom variable so if you have a lot of products from the same brand you can set that brand as the default.

Regards,
          Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
          Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
          A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
          Product Mash for Sellerdeck
          Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
          Multichannel order processing
          Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Working...
          X