T&C Popup Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T&C Popup Page

Under the advanced page layout (under themes) the T&C Popup page is being told to use the vanilla T&C Popup layout .. yet when the page is opened in the design tab the layout is defaulting to the external layout.

The external layout was copied into a default theme (Hyper) so as to remove issues with external designs linking absolutely.

Why is the external layout still being used despite being set as the T&C Popup page under the theme configuration?

MS v8.5.1

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Good question J, i could not find what was causing the problem in the 1st place, i tried to fix it a broke it, so changed it back

The new code works, well seems ok
    D

Comment

Good-oh... glad that sorted it

When is the launch date?

Bikster

Comment

Hey you, it has taken this long a few more days wont hurt just give me a chance, spp's are taking me a while. But lets just say this week should be good

i can always finish of the the spp's after launch but just want ot make sure everything else is or seems ok, oh and i have a load of seo stuff to do aswell, some put some neat bits in the design so i can have seperate Headings per page but of course i have to right these, and there is a few hundred pages.

Promise i'll let you know the date

D

Comment

Originally posted by Darren B
          oh and i have a load of seo stuff to do aswell, some put some neat bits in the design
          Aye - sorry about that - but the extra typing will pay off

Bikster

Comment

Nearly there J, A few bits to test and add, but its getting close

D

Comment

Working...
            X