Actinic Business Multi-Site Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actinic Business Multi-Site Version

"Actinic Business Multi-Site Version provides all the powerful features of Actinic Business with the additional benefit of managing an unlimited number of online stores with a single licence. Actinic Business also provides advanced design configuration and site deployment options."

Hi All, i'm thinking of upgrading, so can someone please answer the following questions about Actinic Business Multi-Site Version:

Can you have as many different stores on as many different domains as you wish?

What (if any) are the limitations of this?

As Business currently costs RRP £799 + VAT & Business Multi-Site costs RRP £1249 + VAT then if your going to run more than one site its a no brainer to get the Multi site right?? or am I missing something?

Cheers

Can you have as many different stores on as many different domains as you wish??
    That's right
    Each shop runs independantly of each other so the orders are all in their own shop.

Regards,
    Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
    Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
    A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
    Product Mash for Sellerdeck
    Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
    Multichannel order processing
    Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by Folk
      "Actinic Business Multi-Site Version provides all the powerful features of Actinic Business with the additional benefit of managing an unlimited number of online stores with a single licence. Actinic Business also provides advanced design configuration and site deployment options."

Hi All, i'm thinking of upgrading, so can someone please answer the following questions about Actinic Business Multi-Site Version:

Can you have as many different stores on as many different domains as you wish?

As Business currently costs RRP £799 + VAT & Business Multi-Site costs RRP £1249 + VAT then if your going to run more than one site its a no brainer to get the Multi site right?? or am I missing something?

Cheers
      Yes, None, Yes and No. In that order.

Very good product, just missing the central order interface and it will become great.

Comment

elaborate mr hack?

Comment

Bringing all sites to a common control point along with stock control over all sites

That is with my main site and the sub-sites it would be nice for stock control to know that both sites have some of the same products and therefore if site A has 10 red shirts so does site B

Also download from all sites and control them from a central point without having to change to each specific site to get the data
          Chris Ashdown

Comment

Say you have 5 sites all operating independently, to do anything on any of them you have to switch over to that site, effectively 5 stand alone sites you have etc. For orders the software is begging for the option of a central orders interface, so you can see site1's orders and site2's etc without needing to manually switch all of the time.

Comment

So at the moment it's like having 5 licensed sites in effect?

... and they all have to be on the same PC of course?

Comment

so you can see site1's orders and site2's etc without needing to manually switch all of the time
                thought so.

its called actinet.

some fruit on this forum develops it.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
                  thought so.

its called actinet.

some fruit on this forum develops it.
                  Speaking of which... how's my bug fix going? I havent heard anything since last week.

Comment

roflcopters.

For starters, in my defence, the bug lies in the ancient database for Actinic itself. The bug is quashed, barring a crappy problem in the Actinic interface itself. No more wierd characters when you use strange symbols in your product descriptions on upload. Thus far, you're mis-use of the bullet point character has affected only you. Wherever you copied/pasted it from was a bad source, I really should have simply stripped it out of the input, but like a proper little soldier, I have valliantly attempted to cater for all odd inputs, no small task, I tell you.

Although this was a great place to post this, I have to say.

For those of you who are both disgusted and amazed at the mere mention of a bug, all open bugs and changes to Actinet will be listed here, when a full release version of the Actinet software becomes available. Some companies hide their bugs, but not us.

Public relations crisis averted?

pfft! I should cocoa.

Comment

Originally posted by gabrielcrowe
                      Public relations crisis averted?
                      pfft! I should cocoa.
                      Hi Gabriel,
                      No PR crisis to be averted. ACTINET IS A FANTASTIC PRODUCT and in hindsite the post probably sounded like a critism and it wasn't mean to be.

It had been a week since I had heard from Ticket Support thats all.

Comment

You're 'putting up with odd bugs' freebies, are in the post.

Comment

Working...
                        X