X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Login - Shop Redirection Page

Hi There

Very simple problem that i dont know how to fix

When you click on Login its takes you to a login page. There is a link under the login that says

"If you dont have an account, please click here to start shopping"

This links to the shop top page, which i hate and have kinda hidden from the links (The one that shows the product sections).

I want to redirect it to the main shop page... the actinic variable name is "Unregistered" (I think)... how do i amend this as ive looked everywhere i can think of and cannot find it

Many thanks

Jason
    www.clickteam.co.uk - Make Games and Multimedia Programs without Coding!
    www.makeamazing.com - My Game Creation Book
    www.castlesoftware.co.uk - My Games Site

It will be in design|text i expect, if you don't fancy trawling through to find it (search facility exists), delete the variable from the layout on the design tab and put your own link in there instead.

Comment

Only thing i could find in the text relating to this line was

<a href="%s"> Text

But your right i could just delete it and add my own, but im kinda thinking ive done that so many times, setting some of these options back could be a nightmare...lol

Oh well time to delete more variables and information (hope it doesnt come back to haunt me..hehe)
      Jason
      www.clickteam.co.uk - Make Games and Multimedia Programs without Coding!
      www.makeamazing.com - My Game Creation Book
      www.castlesoftware.co.uk - My Games Site

Comment

You always have the revert facility on layouts if you get into trouble, the %s mallarky can get a bit confusing.

Comment

Several programming languages implement a printf function, to output a formatted string..this is %s so when you edit the text/link within the software, it is displayed within this string when parsed.

Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
          Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

I'd like to pretend that cleared things up for me.....but i have to be honest and say i don't really get what it's doing and more importantly why. If i have an a href pointing to %s, to me that is just plain crap and very unhelpful, but of course i do have a simplistic look on things at times.

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
              I'd like to pretend that cleared things up for me.....but i have to be honest and say i don't really get what it's doing and more importantly why. If i have an a href pointing to %s, to me that is just plain crap and very unhelpful, but of course i do have a simplistic look on things at times.

Just defining what it means why I await an upload

(ps it originates from C programming....boy I need to get out more!)
              Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
              Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
              X