Also boughts in checkout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also boughts in checkout

I've just tried to have also boughts in the checkout but not on individual products, but am told I can not enter an integer of less than 1 on the products. I want zero on the individual products and 6 as an upsell

I would have thought it a useful feature to only list also boughts in the checkout ie for peeps who list loads of products per page were it isn't feasible to have them on products.

Why can't i do this?

can't you just comment out the also boughts in the product layout and leave it as normal in the checkout?
    Or am I misunderstanding what you're trying to do?
    Tracey

Comment

possibly i could, but.... I am also mindful of the time taken to generate marketing lists when doing normal day to day site design.

Maybe the A Gods could tell me what happens when generating a site preview or generating a site for upload if i put 1 in the Also bought list for individual products whilst removing the layout from the product layout ie will it prevent the list generation. I'd like to see a situation where no processing takes place except to generate the checkout list

Comment

Working...
      X