Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Checkout Pages - Font Colour

Hello,
    On my Checkout Pages I would like to change the colour of the font as it is not all that clear with the orange background. PLease take a look at eshopbrokers.com and the checkout pages. For example Name/Cardholder is in an orange colour whilst the Address Line 2 is in black???

Alaternatively if I could change the highlight colour of the text to white. or a pale blue and have white text???

Any help is very much appreciated

Quickest way is to use Firefox web browser with FireBug or the Web Developer Extension installed .. you can then preview the page and it will tell you which design elements are being styled by what.. it makes tracing elements very simple .. especially in the cart which is a minefield.

Bikster
    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Firebug

Hi Jont,
      I have installed Firebug and it works great. Its helping me solve other problems and is great at locating certain things. But when I go to change them in Actinic, they are not there. An example would be that I have been having troubles with my PSP Bounce Page. The centre content is not contained within the overall layout. I can change it in the FIrebug very easily by changing the table widths, in the preview it works fine but I cannot locate the part I need to change in Actinic....

Thanks for your help

Comment

If you have broken the layout on pages like that, you are probably best to revert them back to factory settings in the design library and start your changes again. It's often much quicker to start your changes again than, try and find your mistakes.

Comment

The cart is the most troublesome area to work on and the easiest to kill with a blink of an eye. You should be able to find most things via the design preview window and navigating to the parent layout. Some part of layout do come from the site text area which is more troublesome.

When designing sites I tend to use only the actinic.css classes and styles for the cart and my own for everything else - this allows simple styling of the cart area only and mitigates the problem of killing the cart.

Bikster
          SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Working...
          X