Downloading orders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Downloading orders

Hi. I was wondering is it possible with Actinic Business Multisite for more than one person within our organisation and on more than one machine to download and process the orders from our website? At the moment I'm the only person in the company who has all the Actinic stuff on their machine.

You can use a different machine to manage orders than to maintain the products and design by passing snapshots between them, but if you want more than one machine to process orders then you will need Actinic MultUser.

Comment

Check what MultiUser does and does not do before buying as it may not be entirely what you are hoping for (worth searching for other users views on this product).

Bikster
      SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by jont
        Check what MultiUser does and does not do before buying as it may not be entirely what you are hoping for (worth searching for other users views on this product).
        Spit it out Jonty, talk about dancing round what you want to say.

Comment

Well basically I just want to be able to download and process orders from one website, but on more than one machine. Will Multiuser allow me to do this?

Comment

You can't do it with multisite you would need to use multiuser, which gives you 1 admin user, who can do anything you would normally be able to do in Actinic and any number of order processors, who can download and process orders but can't change product details.

You can also control Actinic remotely by using our One Stop Automation and One Stop Order Processing packages, One Stop Automation (OSA) will download and process orders, so you install this on your Actinic machine, One Stop Order Processing lets you process and view orders and also control OSA so you can install that on a number of other machines and use it to collect orders. Details of my products and free trials can be found at these URLs :

One Stop Order Processing :
            http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...ssing.html#aQO

One Stop Automation :
            http://www.mole-end.biz/acatalog/One...r-Actinic.html

Regards,
            Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
            Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
            A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
            Product Mash for Sellerdeck
            Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
            Multichannel order processing
            Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

You may find designer and client catalog a credible option

you could have a different PC for each site then.

Comment

Will gabes actinet not do this?

Comment

It doesn't allow you to download orders but it would certainly allow you to view/process orders on different PCs.

Regards,
                  Jan Strassen, Mole End Software - Plugins and Reports for Actinic V4 to V11, Sellerdeck V11 to V2018, Sellerdeck Cloud
                  Visit our facebook page for the latest news and special offers from Mole End

Top Quality Integrated label paper for Actinic and Sellerdeck
                  A4 Paper with one or two peel off labels, free reports available for our customers
                  Product Mash for Sellerdeck
                  Link to Google Shopping and other channels, increase sales traffic, prices from £29.95
                  Multichannel order processing
                  Process Actinic, Sellerdeck, Amazon, Ebay, Playtrade orders with a single program, low cost lite version now available from £19.95

Comment

Originally posted by leehack
                    Spit it out Jonty, talk about dancing round what you want to say.
                    I was in full diplomatic mode there wasn't I? Sorry Lee. It is me honestly.

Bikster
                    SellerDeck Designs and Responsive Themes

Comment

Originally posted by RuralWeb
                      Will gabes actinet not do this?

What's gabes actinet?

Comment

Have a read through this thread:
                        http://community.actinic.com/showthread.php?t=32630

Comment

Thanks for that.

Comment