Products not showing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Products not showing

I have spent some time today changing product layout. All was going well until I did an offline preview and got this message:

This product is only available to registered customers

I can not for the life of me work out what I have done to get this No products are showing regardless of what product layout I am using.

I have searched help and the forum and can't find any explination.

Can anyone please help?

Kathy
    Kathy Newman

oops!
    so, even if you change to an unmodified(factory) product layout, it doesn't display anything?
    It's probably something in your product details then.. is it EVERY product?
    Tracey

Comment

Can you compare the new product layout with the old one? Is the old one standard? If so you can do this in the design library.

Comment

Originally posted by budgetbumps
        oops!
        so, even if you change to an unmodified(factory) product layout, it doesn't display anything?
        It's probably something in your product details then.. is it EVERY product?
        yes every product and doesn't matter what layout I use a factory standard or an amended one.

on phone to support now and they are baffled as well - think it's going to be a long night

Kathy
        Kathy Newman

Comment

sorted this out - I had inadvertantly ( ) overwritten the Standard Section Page with a product layout! Took it of working out but got there in the end thank goodness.

Kathy
          Kathy Newman

Comment

Originally posted by kathynewman
            sorted this out - I had inadvertantly ( ) overwritten the Standard Section Page with a product layout!
            LOL
            Ya muppet

glad you got it sorted
            Tracey

Comment

Couldn't have put it better myself
              Kathy Newman

Comment

Working...
              X