Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Protx issue

Hi all,

I am trying to set up a clients store to use Protx and I am hitting some problems when trying to do some test transactions so that the payments can go live.

To confirm, I have done the following:

1) Entered our merchant ID & secret key in the Protx payment method settings.
    2) Using 'run in test mode'
    3) Updated both 'OCCPROTXScriptTemplate.pl' files to include our Encryption password.
    4) Amended the 'OCCUpgrade.ini' file.

Now you go to the checkout and the Protx payment page but when you click on an icon for any credit card a javascript error appears and the icon button doesn't work?

The error is 'document[formName].clickedButton has no properties' within the 'buttonscript.js' file.

Also, there appears to be duplicate icons for every credit card as there are 2 for VISA, 2 for Mastercard, Solo etc?

Has anyone hit these problems before?

Many thanks in advance.

Hi

You got a url for me to view?

Have you included the onload command in the body tag and ensured that the script onload is present in the head?

Regards
    Affordable solutions for busy professionals.
    Website Maintenance | UK Web Hosting

Comment

Yes, got the

<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
      <!--
      function onLoad()
      {
      document.formOCC.submit();
      }
      // -->
      </script>

in the header

<body onload="<actinic:variable name="OnLoadScript" value="PreloadImages" />">

in the body.

The url is http://www.theheatinglab.co.uk

Many thanks

Mark

Comment

Mark,

If this is after reaching Protx, then it is perhaps something Protx support can sort for you. There should be only a single set of icons for the card types accepted, that could be what is causing the problem with an incomplete submit function perhaps.

Kind regards,
        Bruce King
        SellerDeck

Comment

Working...
        X