Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[bug] Order adjustment list is incorrect

Scenario:
    A customer orders something with a size, they call up and say they wanted the larger one. The sizes are the same price, so adjusting the order does not change the cost, nice and simple.

Problem:
    The list has the adjustments in the wrong order. Either by bug, or (hopefully not) by design, its still a bit wonky.

8.5 hfua

Screenshot included, for example. Apologies if this is allready fixed and i'm making a fool of myself.
    Attached Files

tbh, although it's something I've experienced a fair bit, I've never seen it mentioned before.
    I just ignore it as it doesn't affect the reports but it does look a mess and should be looked at really.
    It's even worse if there are more product lines...with main lines and "choice" lines dotted all over the place.

editted to add another similar problem
    The 2 cancelled orderlines, in the attached, were ordered online, returned (and cancelled) and the 2 shipped lines were offline additions.

Not quite how it shows on the orderlines in the order though

ok..second edit to say that sorting the lines by "no ordered" actually makes it look better in this case..however I had another order that was partially returned for different sizes and then returned a second time

It looks a complete mess no matter how I "sort" it
    It doesn't behave consistently though..the whole "cancelling, exchanging" thing
    Attached Files
    Tracey

Comment

Hi guys

I can see this bug in v8 as well, and I will report it to the team.

Comment

thanks. as you can see, if i have a customer that has chopped and changed their order enough, it becomes unreadable.

Comment

Working...
        X